Frugality

Monday, July 2, 2012

My Way To Peaceful Shopping

Simple...
GO WITHOUT KIDS!!!

I was able to do just that last night. 
I scored exactly 1 hour and 10 minutes of shopping bliss
 plus I earned awesome Mom points 
all for under $10.

If you happen to live in the PORTLAND/SALEM AREA  save a little of your sanity and read on...

 If you have a pre-teen or teen you trust to leave at an establishment I would try this place out for your own well-being. 



 Wunderland currently has 6 establishments. 3 of 
which have movie theaters where you can watch 
a movie for just $3.00 ages 12 & up &
$2.50
ages 11 and under and seniors.
( Oh how I WISH our closest location had a theater)

Tonight I needed to do some grocery shopping and make a Rite-Aid trip.
Mr.NBA had a friend spending the night and was looking for something to do. 
There was NO WAY after the mall trip the other day I was going to take
2 boys with me shopping. Dad was gone playing Basketball so there
was no other options. It was on me to make the excitement happen, get grocery
shopping done and come home with a smile still on my face to greet AM.

We had our weekly e-mail coupon from CLUB WUNDERLAND.  
Buy one admission ($2.75), get a friend in FREE. 
Plus you both get 20 FREE NICKLES

I went and handed  them the COUPON, $10 and told them when they have 
A PLAN to come let me know and we could leave. Took them only seconds 
to decide to pay the one admission and split the rest of the money. 
I was happy, they were happy and we were off.

Sign-Up for Club Wunderland HERE
You will receive awesome coupons through the mail and email.
   
I dropped them off at the front door and told them to call when they were DONE.
Simple as that!

With school out I will definitely be sending Mr.NBA there more often, and with all the awesome coupons they send out Mommy can have "Alone Time" and stay in our summer Stay-Cation budget.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment