Frugality

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stay-Cation 2012 #1 - Multnomah Falls

Multnomah Falls 
This here my friends was the first stop on our Stay-Cation 2012.

It was our first time here and I had
 NO IDEA what amazing beauty
 has been only a short drive away from me.
 Seeee this is why I am so excited about this summer.

The falls were simply amazing! What more can I say?
I would definitely recommend visiting here is you are in the area. They have a restaurant, gift shop, concession stand & restrooms in the main area. I would suggest bringing your own lunch or snack with you as the prices are a little steep. There are plenty of tables and chairs outside for you to sit at.

Let me tell you there is way more to see then just this one fall.
 That's what I loved! 
We were able to stop and see other falls, parks, rivers, campgrounds ect.

We found this awesome park right next to a fall. 
They had tables and BBQ's right along the stream. It was so peaceful and nice. 
We actually contemplated going and finding a store to get charcoal and food and coming back. But Mom left her coupons at home (shame on me). We decided against it so we could stay in our budget.

 Wanna know the icing on the cake though?
They have a CAMPGROUND!!!
( Adding this to our summers camp ground line up for sure)

Where have I been my whole life?
obviously not HERE

 P.S - You can bring your 4-legged friend along too!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment