Frugality

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Behind The Scenes- Take 1

I will try to make this a short sweet introduction with a few fun facts from
behind the scenes of this place:

  • I am a 28 year old Stay at Home Mom.
  • I am able to be a SAHM because I learned to LIVE FRUGAL.
  • I have a 12 year old Son. (Known around this blog as Mr.NBA)
  • I have been married to my AM (Amazing Man) for 9 years.
  • We have a 1 year old Puggle named Bronx.
  • We have a 2 year old Bunny named KiKi.
  • My Son has Renal Disease. :(
  • I am a Student
  • I believe fully in Paying it Forward.
  • I have Won a Car!! 
  • My Son was able to spend 5 days with his Idol LEBRON JAMES!
  • We live in Suburbia.
  • I have a Garden in my Backyard.
  • I finally obtained enough free/cheap items that my AM gave me my very own Stockpiling Room in the house. (True ♥ that is! :)
  • I have had very severe social anxiety since I was a child and I am tired of living in a closet.
  • My Father passed away 3 months ago.
  • That Single Event has Changed my Life.
  • This blog will be proof of that Change Happening.
  • I really REALLY do hope you choose to join me on this adventure.  
And...
I know I said Fun Facts and a few of those facts were not so fun. But hey they have alot to do with this blog coming together
 so I felt it appropriate to ad them.

No comments:

Post a Comment