Frugality

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome To MIY!


 MIY? = Make-It-Yourself
( I didn't like the generic DIY (do-it-yourself) title, so I put my own spin on it. )

 Some of you may know by now that before I created this blog I had a blog focused on Couponing only. While this is a huge part of how I live Frugal, there are many other aspects to my life that help me to save my family money. I really wanted a place to share all my ideas on living Frugal with you whatever they may be.
SO here I am! 
I have a folder full of ideas for MIY projects and can't 
wait to share my experiences with you all. 

Here are a few items on my to-do list:
  • Laundry Detergent
  • Fabric Softener
  • Ice Packs
  • Cleaners
  • Dishwasher Detergent
  • Stain Removers
 I would love your ideas on what to try out next! 

Leave a comment below and I will add it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment