Frugality

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Awesome Clearance Finds At Albertson's


I hit the jackpot at Albies today when I went in to use
 my doublers. As I headed down the baby isle to grab
 some goodies for my adorable niece a ton of clearance
 tags caught my eye on the other side of the isle.
 I ended up Saving $289.64!!!

Here are a few of my awesome finds:

Igloo Mini Ice Chest - $2.99
They had tons of nice lunchboxes also for $2.99
Serving Bowls - $2.99
(these are awesome bowls)
18 pack Candy bars - $1.99
6pk Bubbles - $0.50
Juice Pitcher w/ Lid - $0.25
Plastic bowls and Cups - $0.05
Ice Tray 2pk - $0.25
Big Plastic Salad Bowls  - $0.25
Swimming Toys - $0.25-$2.00
(Found a few nice floaties that baby sits in with sun shade) 
BBQ Accessories -  $0.10-$2.00
Beach Towel, Flip-Flop & Bag set - $1.99
Weber BBQ - I forget the price but somewhere around $30
 
 There are many more items, I  just can't remember them all. Be sure to check it out next time your there and let us know what you score. 

Remember not all Albies reduce their items at the same time so you may not find this good of a deal just yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment