Frugality

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My 2¢ On The Olay Massage Soap Bar

So as I stated before I have had my eye on this bar for some time now. I think I may have been so caught up that I somehow forgot  I didn't have a spare arm in my shower that scrubbed my back for me. The whole point I wanted this for was to see if it would add a nice touch to the boring routine of washing my back. Um duh I do not have a mutant arm that reaches my back. The whole magical wonder over this little bar had came to an abrupt end...
Sometimes I amaze my own self.
 Genius I tell ya!
So to say the least I was a lotta little disappointed.

I say only a little because of the following reason.
  • The smell of Luscious Embrace is out of this world 
  • It leaves your skin soft and smooth
  • The massage does feel kinda nice on achy legs
  • Did I mention it smells of amazing things?
I highly suggest you try this stuff out. I wouldn't sell you so much on the bar, unless you prefer bar soap. But the smell and effectiveness of the body wash/soap overall is amazing.

While I'm here thought I would share my shower caddy idea for the stand up shower.  I could never seem to reach my stuff when it was hung on the shower head. It would never fail that I would get a face full of water and be searching for what I need blind.
So my thinking cap went on and the above idea happened.
 I used 2 strong ties  and tightened that bad boy 
to the towel rack in the shower.
 It works out great! 
I have everything I need right by my side.

Quick question for those of you with stand-up showers? 

I had to clean mine out tonight. Eek! That always gets me to wondering if someone out there has a brilliant way to go about this. It is next to impossible to clean it out without literally getting in.
This leads me to ask:

What have you found to be the easiest way to clean your stand-up shower?


1 comment:

  1. レイバンを買ったって、あいつ最近調子に乗りまくって、気に入らない!俺だって、レイバン ウェイファーラー持ってるし、3本も持ってるよ!あの大人気なレイバン RB2140だって持ってるよ、負けられない!

    ReplyDelete