Frugality

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Great Clearance Deals on Womens Clothing @ Target

I needed a little alone time tonight. Dealing with my Dad's estate and all the family drama going on I needed a break. Shopping is my favorite remedy of course. I often tell AM how lucky he is I'm a FRUGAL SHOPPER. I could only imagine the debt we would be in by now.


ANYWAY ... I found some amazing deals on women's clothing by combining clearance deals with the current Target Coupons available.    I Spent $24.34 for 2 Pants, 2 Shirts and a Dress.
I saved $71.63!

CHECK IT OUT!

 Pure Energy Denim Capris 
 Clearance - $12.48 (Reg. $24.99)
Final Price = $7.48 

 Mossimo Shirt
Clearance Price - $5.38 ( Reg. $17.99)
Final Price = $2.38


 Mossimo Leggings
Sale Price - $5 (Reg.$8)
Final Price = $2.00

Not Pictured:

Merona Shirt 
Clearance Price - $5.00 (Reg. $10)
Final Price = $2.00

Pure Energy Summer Dress
Clearance Price - $10.48 (Reg. $34.99)
 No Coupons for this one, but 70% works for me.
 I have my 10 year Anniversary coming up and
 I wear a dress about once a year. I thought I would grab one for the trip. 
I know AM will appreciate the gesture, and that is well worth the
uncomfortableness and stress one simple article of clothing can cause this girl. 

Well I'm off to try my new wardrobe on...

What are you waiting for? 

You can print 2 coupons per computer just remember you can't use two of the same Target Coupons in a transaction. So if you have 2 of the same just split up your transaction and all will go well.

Don't forget to come back to share with us what you found.


No comments:

Post a Comment