Frugality

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

$7 for $15 in Food @ Boardwalk Burgers & Fries

 

We Ok I have been on a huge burger kick the last month 
and I'm not talking fast food. So when I found this
 I was super excited to try it out!
The place is new here and I had not heard about it yet,
but when I seen they offered Funnel Cake Fries... 
I WAS SOLD!

I love being able to try out new places for half the cost.

Get $15 in food and drinks for $7 from Living Social now

The burgers start off plain and you choose how you want it
all the way down to the type of bread.
Their fries are fresh and never frozen.
AM and Mr.NBA were both in ♥ with the new-age soda machine.
I do have to admit I found myself a little excited about this amazing machine too.
It was a touch screen and offered over 100 DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF SODA Madness!
They had every kind of flavor possible in there + more I had no idea about.
I would honestly just stop their to get a soda.
 And of course heaven in a basket Funnel Cake Fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment