Frugality

Friday, July 13, 2012

Free Dippin' Dots Clusterz on 7/14

 
 Visit your local Dippin' Dots location 
July 14th between 7-9pm 
to get your Free Small cup of Dippin' Dots Clusterz.
Sorry I have no quite figured out how to post a pdf so you will have to visit their website directly and print your coupon.

Mr.NBA will be a happy boy.
He  became hooked on these last year after they had a similar offer. 
Just last week while we were at the mall he was going on and on about 
how I will NEVER buy him Dippin' Dots. 
My Frugal response was of course "wait till they are free again"
Needless to say he was less then impressed with me.
I guess I am now kinda obligated to take him huh?

Or option #2
Not tell him???
(insert evil laugh here)

Are you a fan of Dippin' Dots?
What's your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Dippindots. Only problem is that I am not going to drive 60miles to the nearest Dippindots location. That is the closest one according to the location finder. I know right!!

    Still, thanks for sharing!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete