Frugality

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rite Aid 7/15-7/21 - Free Candy, Cheap Olay & More

My Rite Aid Trip



 The Breakdown:


 Olay bath and skin care is currently Buy one get one 50% off.
Spend $30 and receive a $10 +Up
Plus submit for this $10 Olay Rebate when you spend $30
There are tons of possibilities with this one.

Here is what I did:
6 Olay  Body Washes - $7.49/$3.74
- (3) $3/2 Body wash/Bar from 7/1 P&G
Pay =  $24.69, Receive $10 +Up
Final Price = $4.69 or $0.78 ea.
There are ways to make this deal a Money Maker.
You can find more coupons for Olay products in the 7/1 P&G insert. 
I just really wanted to try this body wash and I know a few others around here do to. By around here I should say other female family members. I wouldn't want to entail that AM and Mr.NBA want to smell like a luscious embrace or a soothing cucumber. Anyway what really sold me on the body wash was they all had free body bars with the massaging design. So I got a bonus of 6 bars which cost $7.49 in store. Score!
I'm like a kid with a new bath toy...
I can't wait for shower time tonight!!! haha
Anyhow make sure to check for bottles with FREE BARS.


Shick Hydro & Skintimate Shave Gel on Sale - 2/$5
Spend $15, Receive $7 +UP

(4) Skintimate Shave Gels
(2) Hydro Shave Gels (All that was left)
- (4) $.55/1 Skintimate Shave Gel 6/24 SmartSource
- (2) $.75/1 Shick Hydro Gel 
Pay - $10.90, Receive $7 +Up
Final Price = $3.90 or $.65 each
 You can mix and match this one as you want or to what stock is available.
Just remember Rite Aid Coupon Policy states only 4 like coupons per transaction.

 
Hopefully you were able to score some coupons when I posted about this last week. 

MilkyWay - 2/$1
Final Price = FREE
I was able to collect enough coupons to score 18 for FREE WooHoo!
I need to hide these in my tummy in a safe spot.

I swear my Boys can smell chocolate as soon as it hits the doorway.


Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers, Pull-ups, Goodnights, or Baby Wipes (320ct) - 2/$20
*Be aware individual price will be $11.99
Buy 1, Receive $5 +UP - Limit 2

(2) Pull-Ups - $20
- (2) $2/1 MQ from 7/8 SS or $2/1 Pull-Ups or $1/1 Goodnights or $2/1 Little Movers Slip-ons MQ  or $1.50/1 Huggies MQ  from 7/8 SS regional insert or $.50/1 Baby Wipes MQ from 7/8 SS insert
Pay - $16, Receive 2 $5 +Ups
Final Price = $6 or $3 each GREAT PRICE!!!

NYC Make-Up Products 40% off
That makes the $.99 Lipsticks only $.59
+ Receive a $1 +UP WYB 2 - Limit 2

4 Lipstick -  $.59 ea
Pay - $2.36, Receive  2 $1 +UP
Final Price = $.36 or $.09 each

Great deal especially for those that that have little girls that like to play dress up.
<---- I need me one of those! :)
My Boy is a pre-teen and not so much fun anymore...
 He NEVER was willing to play dress-up with me... Boo!
People always said Boys were "BETTER" and I believed them.
 Until these last few months!!!
That Hormonal Pre-teen Mr.NBA has been having some serious moments lately.
I find myself often stuck on what to even say to him when he goes on his RANTS.
See its horrible domino effect?
Now I am sitting her ranting and making yall  have to listen to me...
Vicious cycle I tell ya!
BACK TO THE DEALS...



Depend Real Fit or Silhouette Underwear (3 ct.) - $3.99
Buy 1, receive $2 +UP - Limit 2
Buy 2,
- $2/2 Printable HERE or $1/1 MQ from 6/17 SS
Pay - $5.98, Receive 2 $2 +Up
Final Price =$1.98 or $.99 each


SAMY Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers - $3.99
Buy 1, Receive $3 +UP - Limit 2


1 SAMY Moisture Plus Shampoo - $3.99
1 SAMY Moisture Plus Conditioner - $3.99
Pay - $7.98, Receive 2 $3 +UPs
Final Price = $1.98
This came right in time!
 I was in the market for some new poo/cond after I found mine in the shower filled with water. Don't you hate when that happens?
 I wasn't to excited about what I had available in the stock pile 
so I'm HAPPY about this deal and trying a new product.
You have some experience with this stuff? 
Let me know about it please!




What Deals Are You Grabbing This Week @ Rite Aid?




No comments:

Post a Comment