Frugality

Friday, September 7, 2012

Rite Aid Rain-Checks - Check out What I Scored for $1

Total before Coupons: $37.41
Total After Coupons: $1.00
Total Savings: $36.41 
97% Savings with NO COUPONS!

This is what I grabbed at Rite Aid tonight with Rain-checks.

Lets face it life around here at time gets crazy,
 Ok...a lot of the time may be more realistic.
 Sometimes I don't even realize the end of 
the week has arrived.
And well...
if you have shopped Rite Aid late in the week 
you know you can almost guarantee the
 shelves will be cleared of good deals by then.

But you are not out of luck!

GET A RAINCHECK!!!

Even if the item is Free after +UP, Rite Aid will
 write you a Rain-check for the price after +UP. 
That means whenever the item is back in stock you 
can still get your item for FREE or whatever price
that item may have been after +UPs. Some stores do 
this themselves but I always like to cut the Ad
 showing the product out and staple it onto my
 rain-check to make it simple for the cashier.

Rain-checks I had:
Rite Aid Hand Sanitizer - FREE ( Limit 4)
Lanacane - FREE (Limit 1)
Sleep Sheets - FREE (Limit 1)
Oral B - 3 for $1 (Limit 1)
(I had a $0.75/1 Oral B coupon I forgot to use or I would have paid only $0.25) 

So if you see a empty shelf next time, ask for a rain-check.

No comments:

Post a Comment