Frugality

Friday, June 29, 2012

♥ Free Trips To The Mall

 Let me tell you being on a STRICT budget kinda sucks. I know I will be happy next year when I get the payoff of debts being paid and our planned vacation, but right now I don't like it so much. (Rant Over)

Anyway...

Being the shopaholic I am I of course will find a way to make a mall visit happen. :)

And that is exactly what I did...MADE IT HAPPEN!

I already had to go to the mall regardless to do a return. A return I have been putting off for a few weeks in hopes I would find a way to score some free swag while there. I didn't want to go to the mall, see a million must haves and not be able to leave with just one small item for the sake of pure gratification. Come on ladies! I know you can feel me on this one.

The perfect solution showed up in the mail this week, 
JcPenney Rewards.

JcPenney Rewards = FREE MONEY to SPEND and PURE EXCITEMENT for ME

So off to the Mall I headed...

Then BAM I seem to hit another major roadblock. By ACCIDENT two Teenage Monkey Boys somehow made it into my car with me. What was I THINKING? Had I not been so excited about my finds, this trip would have been the end of me. EEk! I am beginning to question my theory on how bad girls really are. ANYHOW...

Look what I scored for FREE!!!

I also was able to get a REALLY Cute shirt for the 4th of July for FREE too. Yay!

Savings of: $55.00

How do you like JcPenney's new pricing strategy?
Do you shop there more or less since the change?
I REALLLY miss their coupons :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment