Frugality

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What Will I Find Here?

What Will You Find Here???

I forgot some specifics while writing my Welcome post. Which may have left you asking or wondering what crazy things you may see around here. 

Well...  one of the many conclusions I came to while doing my soul searching about blogging was I can't be tied down to one subject. I am way to random of a person for that.
So you may really find it all here...
But I will give you a few solid subjects you can plan to see:

  • My Many Ways Of Living Frugal
  • Coupons  ( Yes I am crazy obsessed with coupons)
  • Store Deals 
  • GIVEAWAYS ( Yes I am yelling! Yes I'm excited! This was probably my favorite part of blogging in the past. I had a giveaway a day last December and it was such a blast! I hope to do it bigger and better this year)
  • Stockpiling
  • Ideas for living on a budget
  • Sustainable living ( I'm on a home-made kick so watch for great at home ideas)
  • Gardening (We planted our first garden this year and I'm so excited)
  • Kids ( I have a pre-teen need I say more? This is your warning you will probably hear alot of rants about him in the near future.)
  • Family (  I ♥ mine and all it's dysfunction)
  • Cooking
  • Cupcakes (  I so beyond ♥♥♥ everything about Cupcakes!!!) FYI: I actually forgot to ad cupcakes to this list. Of course I had to come back to edit. This would not be MY blog if I didn't give Cupcakes their own special place. :)
  • Interior Design Projects
  • Crafts 
  • And Whatever Positive Thought I Can Pass On To Help Another Realize Life is Sooo Worth Living!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment