Frugality

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Memorex Earbuds - FREE After Rebate Today only (2/14)!!

I started getting into rebates about a year ago and I have scored some really awesome products for FREE. So I Thought I would try to start posting FREE after Rebate items here for anyone interested. Just this past Christmas I scored $500 in kitchen appliances from Kohl's for ONLY $16.51!!! Rebates CAN be a little scary but if you make sure to copy all your documents and send it in by the postmark date, you shouldn't run into any problems.

Here is a FREE after Rebate deal that is good TODAY ONLY (2/14/13) for Memorex Earbuds from TigerDirect. All you will have to pay in the end is $1.99 for shipping.

Memorex Earbuds - $9.99
Shipping - $1.99
Pay - $11.98
Submit for $10 Rebate
*Limit is 2, but you can only submit 1 REBATE PER color!!

You can also save a few more cents by shopping through your Ebates Account
and receiving 2.5% Cash Back on your purchase.

I personally have received 3 Free After Rebates Items from TigerDirect in the past few months with NO problems. You print out the rebate form, attach your UPC when it arrives and a copy of your invoice. Then you will receive a giftcard in the mail to use anywhere. I scored a FREE Iron, 3 in 1 Cooking Grill and 2 pairs of Earbuds.

No comments:

Post a Comment