Frugality

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Amazon Deals ~ All Under $4 Shipped



 Over the last year I have really grown to ♥ Amazon. You can find some really AMAZING DEALS there if you look around. I posted earlier about the Vintage Owl Necklace I scored for UNDER $1.50 shipped. I was a little hesitent at first of what the quality would be but I have to say I'm impressed.  This would even be a cheap route to score great dress-up items for the kiddos. Be aware that these ship from Hong Kong so they most likely will NOT BE here by Christmas.

I also figured since we have Amazon Gift Cards in the Giveaway I could help out by finding you all some other cheap deals on Amazon as well.

CHECK BELOW FOR FRUGAL JEWELRY IDEAS & MORE!!

 SODIAL- Multi Vintage Colorful Crystal Peacock Bracelet Bangle
$1.24 Shipped!!! 

 

$1.05 Shipped!!! 


 
$1.53 Shipped!!!

  
$1.47 Shipped!!!

$1.37 Shipped!!!


$1.89 Shipped!!!

  
$2.59 Shipped!!!

The Notebook 
$3.99 - Free Shipping w/ Prime 

Horton Hears a Who (Single-Disc Edition)
$3.99 - Free Shipping w/ Prime

  
$1.13 Shipped!!! 

 SODIAL- Strawberry Folding Fold up Reusable Compact Eco periodic duty Recycling use Shopping Bag 
$1.72 Shipped!!!  
SODIAL- Funky Fun Colorful Magnetic Numbers Wooden Fridge Magnets Kids Educational toys 
$2.10 Shipped!!!
 I bought these for my niece and she approves! :)

 
$3.49 Shipped!!!

  
$1.22 Shipped!!! 
 
SODIAL- Arrow & "I Love You" Heart & Key Lovers Couple Key Chain Ring Keychain Keyring Keyfob Lover Gift 
$1.71 Shipped!!!

SODIAL- Moustache Mustache Earrings, Set of 2pcs 

Moustache Mustache Earrings 

$1.13 Shipped!!!

SODIAL- 12 Pack Self Adhesive Assorted Fake Moustache / Mustache Set Fancy Dress Party Birthday Stylish

 Fake Mustache Party 12-Pack

$1.59 Shipped

 

Mixed Nail Art Gems (3,000 pieces)  

$2.30 Shipped!!! 

  

Professional Nail Art Brushes  

$1.36 Shipped!!!

 SODIAL- One Pack of Shocking Gum, Funny Shock Gag (Random Color)

 Shocking Gum Pack

 $1.19 Shipped!!! 

 SODIAL- Electric Shocking Gag Pen

Electric Shock Gag Pen

$1.57 Shipped!!! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment