Frugality

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

♥Welcome♥

Welcome all to the place I plan to officially call home. I have been here and done this before (blogging). What I couldn't seem to figure out though is why I never stuck to it when it is something I really ENJOY doing. And I think after a few months off and a few big life changes I get it. 

Over the years I have blogged at the discretion of others and not my own. Now DON'T get me wrong, I want you all to completely love your time here. What I don't want to happen anymore is that I limit what I post because I don't feel "EVERYONE" will be engaged or "like" what I am posting. Yes, I'm one of those who tries to please them all and I'm slowly realizing that is not always healthy. I want to be OK with just being ME for once.

So I'm here to try this again and share my crazy life and ideas with you all with no criteria.  All I hope for is that you will find at least one bit of good advice from your time spent here and I will have the pleasure of meeting some amazing people along the way.

 This is my only warning to you: I will not always have the best grammar, I will mis-spell words at times and my life is really not all that normal (but really whose is?).

 So with all the being said...
Please join this adventure with me?
Pretty please??
Ok pretty pretty please with a cherry on top???

No comments:

Post a Comment